Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Context, I no has it.

From the Godwin's Law, Sarcasm is and Endangered Species, and c'mon... CONTEXT, BY GOD! files:

US actor Will Smith has stunned fans by reportedly declaring that Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler was essentially a "good" person.

In an interview with Scottish newspaper The Daily Record, the 39-year-old Men In Black star said he did not believe Hitler fully understood what effect his policies would have.

"Even Hitler didn't wake up going, 'Let me do the most evil thing I can do today," Smith told the newspaper in a wide-ranging interview.

"I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was 'good'."


LOLZ!!! That's for anyone who thinks that Will Smith is actually endorsing Hitler. Being unaware of one's own Ebil and Not Being Ebil are two different things. So lame.

Also, sometimes, I wish I was this guy. He's so much cooler than me.

Merry Christmas, everywhere, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment