Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Very Auschwitz Christmas

So, here is the entire photo album that goes with the article I linked in the postscript here. It's worth it for the Auschwitz Christmas tree, which the owner of the album is lighting.

Also, I figured out why I hated my 7th grade lit teacher so much, on first sight.

He looks exactly like Josef Mengele, especially in this picture.

Forgive the remote link, but it's just so creepy.

~K.H.

(p.s. No mother, I don't want a Hitler action figure for Christmas. Or Hanukkah. Nien.)

(p.p.s. For some reason, if the above album link doesn't work, try this one, and there's a link on the sidebar to view the album.)

2 comments:

  1. I got a Hitler figure but for my birthday.
    And what do you have against Mengele, ugh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, that's a complicated question right now, though I suppose it wouldn't have been at the time. Or maybe it would have.

    Let's just say, he gave me nightmares.

    I wouldn't say no to a Goering figure, however. He's just a big snuggly bundle of luv.

    ReplyDelete