Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Evil is as Evil invades.

The Encyclopedia Dramatica article on Nazis is a true Lulzmine. But of all the excellent lulz there, I kinda have to point this one out as Special:




I would talk about Waterloo today, as today is the day one ought to talk about waterloo, but it has been talked about enough and with great aplomb by Johan Gasmask, here. Besides, everything I had to say about Waterloo, I said 190 years ago, to Nappy's face.


"Sire, it is the utter ruin of France."


Peace out. Haz a kitteh:


3 comments:

  1. It's a reference to Dungeons and Dragon's Alignment, and... A link will probably help more than me trying to explain: http://www.easydamus.com/neutralevil.html

    I am a huge D&D geek, you see. Random references to such are always good for lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh i see. Thanks for the link.

    and btw... poor Josef... =)

    ReplyDelete