Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let there be Lulz.

So, I posted a sampling of the Lulz before, and now... the sum total!







The ones below are for use on forums and things... well, you shall see:


(yes. Those are the pants Hitler was wearing when he died. They burnt them so they would not be an object of worship, or sommat. Seriously.)







Also, I had not ever seen The Great Dictator, by Charlie Chaplin until tonight, as they have it as a nice, free, online movie. Admittedly... it wasn't really what I was expecting. But good. It was good.

Though really, I thought I was all through with guilt. Thanks, Chuckles.

3 comments:

  1. I dunno. The scene where Hitler dances around with the big globus never fails to crack me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that right there, that was pure poetry of lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, the lolnazis are beyond awesome. I love you so much Rabs!

    ReplyDelete